Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Diabetes Style - Part Two


When I think about style for diabetes my first question is, "What style?"  There is no style except basic undertaker black.  Tell me that isn't true!  Bags and meter cases come in any color you want - as long as it's black.
Wellllll...that's no longer the true statement it once was.  Mommadiabetic left me a comment pointing me to Stick Me Designs.  There are a number of bags, cases, etc., and none of them are black...okay, I take that back.  I saw a black one for guys. And, yes, that is one of her bags pictured at the top of the post.
Go and take a look.  If you can bring a smile to lips before testing your blood, why not?  Our fight to control diabetes is grim enough without having to open a case every day - twice a day and more - that is grim black.
And, while you are at it, take a look at her blog.  She's a Wife, Mom and Type 2 Diabetic.
If you know of any other places where non-black cases and clutches are available, let me know.  Better, let me know about your experience with them, too.
As always, thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment