Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tag It - Help


I am a big believer in wearing a medical alert tag.  So big, I wrote an entire post on the topic.  And, while I continue to believe that the folks at MedicAlert provide the best tag, not everyone can afford the $50+ to get one.
So, I need a bit of help in finding an inexpensive tag for folks so emergency medical personnel can quickly identify they are working with a diabetic.  There are a lot of folks selling the tags on the internet, and some are kind of inexpensive, but from the comments I have read about the tags, they are cheap.
So, does anyone know of a site I can recommend for folks to go to to get a tag or bracelet that won't break the bank?  Decent quality with a decent chain that will last for years.  There has to be someone who just wants to help.  Let me know.
As always, thank you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment