Sunday, September 2, 2012

Welcome Dr. K!

When I started this blog, the title Solutions for Type 2 Diabetes seemed to be a bit grandiose.  I knew I wanted to offer practices that I had found to be effective, and share some of my frustrations.  My hope was that I would inspire you to fight the battle against the disease. Now, this blog can offer more to help you fight and win the battle.

I am very pleased to announce that a pharmacist will start writing for you and posting here.  Dr. Katherine King, licensed pharmacist who manages the pharmacy department in a large retail location, will start posting every Sunday.  Her first entries will have to do with the drugs used to fight diabetes - very likely she will review the drug you are using sooner or later.

Dr. K is one smart person who cares about her patients and wants to serve them.  You have become a virtual patient of her's and she takes your success in fighting diabetes very seriously.  In the very near future there will be an address to which you can email your specific questions to her.  Just be aware that she might not be able to get to every question - she does have a pharmacy to run, but she will answer them as she is able within the blog.

I look forward to learning from Dr. K, too.

By the way, Dr. K's posts will be based on her education and experience and will reflect her opinion based on that.  Since she cannot know your personal situation, you should always consult with your physician and pharmacist on treatment matters.

And, as always, thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment