Sunday, August 19, 2012

Helpful Folks - Diabetes Blog Writers - Part One

There are just so many folks writing about diabetes from so many points of view.  Some write about their personal experiences and frustrations - and we all know about frustrations as we work to control and manage diabetes!  Some explain more of the science behind diabetes so we better understand what's going on with our bodies.  And, there are others who do product reviews.  So many viewpoints and all have one goal - to help you.

I have started to list some of the ones I find that are really helpful and write from the heart.  The first on my list is Kate.  You can see a link to her blog right there on the left - Kate's Sweet Success.  She is sharing from the heart - victories and defeats.  And, even when feeling defeated, she continues her fight.  What an inspiration!

As I find more blogs and the list grows, I will let you know.

I know you can manage your diabetes.  Your diabetes?  Yes, because each one of us is just a bit different due to body chemistry.  What works for me, may not work for you and vice versa.  There is no one solution; no one size fits all.  There are some universal-type guidelines to use as a starting point, though.  And, with all of the information and personal experience being written, you can find out all kinds of things to do to manage your diabetes., and find your route to success.

The important thing is that you manage it instead of diabetes winning the war and managing you.

I think I have told you about a dear friend of mine who has diabetes.  He let it get the upper hand and lost feeling in his feet.  He stepped into a very warm hot tub and as a result nearly lost both of his feet.  His diabetes was managing him with horrific results.

You can do better than my friend had done.  You can manage and control your diabetes.  If you have not started, please start today.  I want you to have the best life possible.

Thank you for reading, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment