Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Update...I Had to Look!

Okay, I have to admit it.  I was not pleased with the 147 two hours after I ate.  It was just higher than I expected.  I re-checked just now, and it had dropped 27 points in 30 minutes - not too bad and closer to what I kind of expected earlier. 

Learnings: Avoid avocado and exercise.  Not like the exercise is a new learning.  But, I did not do it tonight and look what happened.  I credit my little exercise with glucose drops of 10 to 20 points - for me that means something.  I went into the benefits of exercise in a previous blog about (I know you won't believe this - exercise).

Just wanted to give you an update.  I don't know where you are in you efforts to manage diabetes, but I hope you find success.  That's the whole reason I am writing - to encourage and try to help you.  Along the way you will learn about my successes and learnings (they are not failures - just lessons on what to do, and not do).

Thanks...and keep fighting the good battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment