Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Posting Schedule - New and Improved!

There is just so much I want to write; so many things that I learn or have learned, or have learned for the 100th time.  (Not a quick learner here, sometimes.)   I am constantly coming across new things, looking back in my logs, and/or experiencing something new that I think you might benefit from.

So, two things - there is a little box on the right.  See it over there?  Put in your email address and you will either be notified when there is a new posting, or it will be sent to you.  Not real sure how it works right now.  My privacy policy is very simple - Nobody gets any information from me for anything.

And, I will only post three days a week - Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.

I hope this will make it a little easier to keep track of the blog for you.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment